The item could arrive as early as Fri, Jan 25th or as late as Thu, Jan 31stThis estimate is based on:
* The seller's handling time
* Ups ground (1 to 5 business days) transit time to US
Actual delivery times may vary.
FREE via UPS Ground (1 to 5 business days) to United States
20 in stock
Replacement product available within 30 days
Share this page:
Does not apply
Placement on Vehicle
Manufacturer Part Number
255 Trail Pro
Rear Tire Size
About this item
With its super soft compound, with a highly flexible radial carcass, the 255 Trail Pro provides excellent grip on rocks and other slick terrain. Ideal for technical singletrack terrain. *CAUTION: The 255 Trail Pro is a D.O.T. approved tire but is not recommended for commuter/continuous highway use. It is a tire for serious off road and trials applications and can be legally used "on highway" to connect off road trail heads. For dual sport use, we recommend the Shinko 241, 244, 700 or 705 series tires. Super soft compound with a highly flexible radial carcass, provides excellent grip on rocks and other slick terrain
Lightweight, reduces un-sprung weight for improved performance and maneuverability
Works excellent in gnarly single-track terrain
Available in 18” and 19” rear radial sizes
19” size allows use by most all full size motocross bikes without changing rear rims
International Buyers Please Note:
* Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
* Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
* We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.