The item could arrive as early as Thu, Aug 23rd or as late as Wed, Aug 29thThis estimate is based on:
* The seller's handling time
* Ups ground (1 to 5 business days) transit time to US
Actual delivery times may vary.
FREE via UPS Ground (1 to 5 business days) to United States
12 in stock
Replacement product available within 30 days
Share this page:
New with tags
Does Not Apply
Manufacturer Part Number
About this item
New Offroad Helmet meets DOT and ECE 22.05 Standards
GMAX delivers a brand new offroad helmet that is DOT/ECE approved. The ALL NEW GMAX MX86 is all new from the ground up. This lightweight helmet is equipped with Spa Soft Coolmax interior to allow for maximum comfort. It features a total of 16 intake and exhaust vents that are aligned with shell/styro vents and the comfort liner to help keep you cool no matter the conditions.
DOT and ECE approved lightweight thermo-plastic alloy shell
New plush removable, washable Spa Soft and Coolmax interior and cheek pads allows for adjustable fit and comfort that is second to none
Cheek pads feature a multi-density foam construction creating a superior fit
Optional interior and cheeks pads available for customizing fit
Large eyeport that accepts large framed goggles
Eyeport trim has integrated roost guard in the nose area for added protection
Sixteen (16) vents that create maximum air flow that is achieved through shell/styro and comfort liner vents
Final clear coat covering for outstanding finishes and durability
Lateral styro inserts: these additional support inserts are located between the cheek pads and shell for increased comfort and reduce outer noise
Visor is fully adjustable, flexible and vented for maximum vision and venting
High-flow mouth piece vent allows for quick and easy removal from the front of the helmet for cleaning
Removable and washable foam dust filter in the mouth piece
Optional cold weather breath guard is available (sold separately)
Padded Chin Strap
International Buyers Please Note:
* Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
* Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
* We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.