•Optional electric shield available seperately
• Lightweight D.O.T. approved thermo plastic poly alloy shell.
• Features an all new “Perimeter-Frame-Design” that provides unequaled wind and cold protection that today’s new rider forward snowmobile designs subject the riders to. The perimeter frame design allows for one constant sealing surface for the shield and jaw to help keep the cold and snow out.
• “Dual Pivot” modular jaw design allows the flip jaw to rotate further back and low on the crown of the helmet. This increases the line of sight when in the raised position and it lessens fatigue by maintaining an even distribution of weight across the helmet.
• The “squeeze & lift” jaw release design is easy to operate with a gloved hand.
• Features a metal to metal jaw closure.
• Quick detach inner sun shield that is UV400 coated.
• Controls for the inner sun shield are located on the left side and is easily operated by a gloved hand.
• Traditional side chin and forehead vents have been removed. Low profile forehead vents are in place that can be opened and closed easily with a gloved hand to allow individual comfort needs. This helps in keeping snow dust and wind from entering the helmet.
• State of the Art anti-fog coated, maximum seal double lens shield comes with anti-scratch hard coated outer lens for a longer lasting clear view and is UV400 coated.
• Removable snap in deluxe breath guard is adjustable and stays with the jaw when raised.
• The deluxe snow chin curtain helps reduce wind and cold air from coming up into the helmet keeping the rider warm and comfortable.
• Removable/washable interior and adjustable cheek pads allow for a comfortable and customizable fit.
• Coolmax® comfort liner and cheek pads move the moisture away from your body and the fabric dries quickly. This added performance keeps you dry and comfortable.
• The included interior vent plugs allows the rider to plug off the vent channels located in the styro of the helmet, customizing the air flow for what the conditions may call for.
• Padded D-Ring chin strap with a retention.
• Helmet bag included
We will gladly combine items from our auctions to help save money on shipping and handling (Please contact us for a quote on additional shipping and handling when combining other items)
. Online or credit card payment will be accepted through Paypal.
US and most International buyers can pay us directly with all major credit or debit cards during our normal business hours by calling our
Toll Free Number 1-866-456-6999
or our main business number 1-321-633-3081- please have your credit card and item number information ready! (For shipping outside the 48 states please contact us for a quote of shipping and handling costs)
. Florida residents add 6% sales tax on total amount of payment.
International Buyers Please Note:
|Pay me securely with any major credit card through PayPal!
* Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
* Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
* We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
Other Items From Bikesnpawn
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution