The item could arrive as early as Thu, Dec 20th or as late as Thu, Dec 27thThis estimate is based on:
* The seller's handling time
* Ups ground (1 to 5 business days) transit time to US
Actual delivery times may vary.
FREE via UPS Ground (1 to 5 business days) to United States
5 in stock
Replacement product available within 30 days
Share this page:
New with tags
Does Not Apply
US Shoe Size
Manufacturer Part Number
About this item
Just like your hands, your feet are one of the most important aspects of riding a motorcycle. When you think about how often you shift gears and work the rear brake pedal you begin to realize the importance of good riding boots. FLY riding boots combine protection, durability, and value to keep you grabbing gears for years to come.
3D shin protection pre-shaped molded plastic adds impact protection and comfort
Adjustable quick lock buckles with a solid locked in feel and an open design keeps dirt from clogging the function
3D molded shift protection this plastic molded panel saves your boot from premature wear. Don’t miss a shift with the added grooves and texture to aid in grabbing the shift lever
Elastic gaiter provides a comfortable rim around your calf while sealing the opening from debris
Steel toe guard gives that finished look and protects the front of the sole from delaminating
No more burnt plastic with this boot’s leather heat shield. Leather is long lasting and won’t melt
Articulated rear ankle gives the subtle flexibility to bend your foot down, yet still remains supportive
Inner ankle protection made of durable and flexible plastic, this panel keeps you close to the bike with a protective shield between your foot and the elements
Race sole w/steel internal shank is laminated into the length of the sole. Steel provides the rigid strength needed during the impact and stress of motocross
International Buyers Please Note:
* Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
* Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
* We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.